Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Monday, September 13, 2010

@*$*!*$*% rat bastard!!!

Open letter to the asshole who hit my car and drove away:

Dear scumbag,

Monday mornings are NOT good for me. My kids are slow to get up & get moving, I'm usually yelling at them as we run out the door to get to school on time. After getting them in the car & buckled up, backpacks stowed in the front seat, I walk around to the drivers side, and Lo & Behold....a GIANT dent & scrape!! What a glorious sight to see!! Thank you soooo much for driving away after you hit it.

Since you didn't bother leaving me your insurance info, I'm going to assume that you don't have any. However, at the VERY least, the decent thing would have been to leave a note saying that YOU'RE F'ING SORRY!! Didn't need to leave your name & phone number, just a simple "I'm sorry" would have made the whole friggin thing less screamy for me. I hope that my neighbors don't think any less of me (HA!!) for the foul language that I was flinging around this morning out on the street.

Maybe you were at the bar for the stupid loser Eagles game and had one too many. Maybe you just didn't see the black car. It was rather dark last night. Nights *do* tend to be dark around here. I guess the tan top wasn't visible either.

I'm thinking that it was alcohol related since you smashed into the DOOR of the car, not the front-quarter panel, where one would theoretically hit a car while trying to park in front of me, or the rear quarter-panel if you were trying to pull in behind me. So I'm thinking you swerved for some unknown reason (maybe one of my lovely neighbor's stupid, outside cats ran into the road) and hit my car.

Guess who's going to have to pay for this?? Yep. Since I only carry liability on a 14 year old car, that would be me.
In a way, you will too because I am going to get all CSI tonight & check every friggin' bumper in the neighborhood. If you have black transfer on your truck (the damage is right below the rear view mirror so I know it's a larger vehicle) I will slash your goddamn tires.

Have a nice day.

Black convertible parked on Toll Street.

6 comments:

Becky Mochaface said...

Ouch. What an awful start to a Monday. Sorry hon. Hope it gets better :/

Yo-yo Mama said...

Oh Shit! That was you??

I am SO sorry!

(You drive a black convertible?? WTF? I drive a goddamn minivan! Not. Fair!)

Christy said...

This happened to me when I still lived KY. I was livid for days. I checked every car in the neighborhood, but I never found the culprit. Bastards.

Here in NJ we have a driveway, so I never park on the street anymore. One less thing to worry about.

Sorry this happened to you.

Lainey-Paney said...

Oh...so...sorry.
That SUCKS.

HMS said...

Ah, Cat, easy now. Why not just fold the razor shut and set it down right...there. Excellent.

Cat, we'd like to invite you to become one of our Authors in Alexandria.

You may mirror your existing posts from here or elsewhere or produce original posts there, on anything you wish, as you desire. If you promise not to kill anyone, for your contributions and participation we will blogroll you with no reciprocation required. See our Guidelines for Authors for full details.

Come contribute your perspectives and opinions to the ongoing conversations there or, even better, start some new - and different - ones of your own. Contact us through the site for full invitations and instructions.

Brandy Rose said...

I had an asshole back up, saw me behind him with no way to move due to other vehicles and he backs out anyway, hits my driver side door and DRIVES AWAY! So yeah, that sucks and I'm sorry.