Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Memorial Day 2010

Ahhh, Memorial day. The un-official start of summer.

A day to pause and say “Thank you” to the brave men and women who fought and died to defend our freedom. A day for parades, flying the flag high with pride, water ice and pony rides, fireworks and barbeques. The kids and I went to the beach.




These kids are so silly


My children made me a cherry-banana-strawberry-apple pie. The broken pieces of shell are Rainbow Sprinkles. The seagrass are candles.
Wow. I need a pedicure. And a pair of flip-flops that *don't* give me a blister. Band-aids on the beach are soooper-sexxxy, no??




I love pictures of her when she doesn't realize I'm taking her picture.




Otherwise, I get this.





We are in soooo much trouble when she starts dating. We only have another 23 years to prepare for that.




God, my baby is getting so BIG!! I can't believe he's almost 4.


Fireworks.







2 comments:

Yo-yo Mama said...

You lucky duck! Hitting the beach and look at that gorgeous sky!!

Oh, and your kids? They are just beautiful!

My daughter will be sent to a nunnery by 11. I cannot handle the idea of her dating. I don't think I'll have to worry about my son. He'll be oblivious to the girls. *fingers crossed*

Lainey-Paney said...

:)
So much fun!!!