Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Friday, January 22, 2010

If you aint first, you're last

OK, so I married a guy a lot like Fred Sandford. If someone is getting rid of anything, my husband will say, "Oh, I'll take it."
I have more crap in the garage & basement that I have no idea what we're supposed to do with it.

His boss was throwing away his kid's Razor Ground Force Go Kart. Of course Joe said, "Oooooh! Will would like that. I'll take it."

As leary as I was about letting my baaayyyybeeee ride on this tiny death-machine, I agreed to let him ride as long as he had a helmet & Joe was to supervise at all times.

He charged up the battery, bought Will a shiny red helmet and out they went to the alley.

My kid is a smaller version of Ricky Bobby. He likes to go fast.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Yo-yo Mama said...

Holy Will Farrell, Batman!

This wouldn't be Joe's fantasy coming to life, would it??

He looks adorable.

Christy said...

I love the double thumbs up. Such a cute little man.