Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Army Day

March Fourth.


March Forth.....Get it??


It's also my friend Trish's birthday. Happy Birthday Trish!


It was also my due-date for our lost babe.


I had forgotten about the significance of the day until I went to write the date on a folder here at work. I was in a pretty good mood until that hit me. I guess I will always feel this way about today. A little sad, but then I get glad again because now there's William.
Chocolate Donut loving Will.
How can I look at that face and want anything else??


3 comments:

Christy said...

Fun fact - today is my husband's birthday too.

Sorry friend. But I am so glad you have that adorable little chocolate eater:)

Midwest Mommy said...

My niece's birthday was this day too! she was born 3-4-5, I guess it was a busy day because everyone wanted to be induced that day to have a "cool" birth date. My sister didn't plan it, it just happened on its own :-)

em said...

Wow he's grown so much!! And co cute!!