Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Monday, January 05, 2009

Resolutions Schmesolutions

I don't "do" resolutions. Every year I tell myself that I am simply going to try to be a better person. A more attentive wife, a more patient mother, a harder, more productive worker. I will try to be more fiscally responsible.

This would be easy to do if I didn't have a husband, kids, a job and like to buy stuff.

Joe has been working double shifts since Friday. I spent the ENTIRE weekend by.myself. with.the.kids. Dear God, I need a hug.

4 comments:

Christy said...

I don't do resolutions either. Why set myself up for disappointment?

DD said...

Here's a big ole bear hug from me. I even hear enough desperation in your 'voice' that I'm sure you wouldn't mind if I wiped my runny nose on your shoulder.

K said...

Sending a humongous hug!

Knight said...

I only do fake resolutions that I have no intention of remembering.

I think you need a spa day!