Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

It's Official


I finally started Christmas shopping.


Yesterday on my lunch break, I went to W*lmart and bought Joe a massage w/heat pad thingy. This gift is actually for both of us in a way. Now Joe gets to have his achy, sore, tired back muscles massaged and I DON'T HAVE TO DO IT!! Yay me!


The Av0n order came in so Maggie will have Disney Princess lip balm in her stocking.


So far, that's it. HAHA. I can never seem to get into the swing of Christmas shopping until the last minute.



On another note, I think I have found my next new car. A friend of Joe's knows this lady
who wants someone to take over the balance of her loan. The car in question is a 2007 Chevy Equinox. Thom (Joe's friend) brought the car over last night so that I could test drive it for a few days. Guys, this car is gorgeous! It's big enough so that there is plenty of room for the kids & all their stuff, but it's not as big as my old Explorer. I love being able to see the whole road instead of feeling like I'm sitting in a ditch like in the Sebring. Anyone have $14K laying around that they don't need right away?

10 comments:

Christy said...

Well the new car is BEAUTIFUL. I drive a minivan. Yes, I am a dork.

Catizhere said...

Christy,
Before I got the Sebring, I was seriously loving the Dodge Grand Caravan. The financing would have KILLED us.
We got the sebring for a riduculous amount of money. Seriously. $250.00 and our old above-ground pool. My husband would be a great grifter if he weren't a police officer.

Tink said...

You're doing better than me. I don't even know what I'm going to get for half of the people on my list. *Sigh* I think I need a shot of peppermint... schnapps. ;)

CC said...

Sorry, I can't help with the 14K.... I am selling our old mini-van though :) Much cheaper than that. But it is a mini van. We are done with the mini van thing.

Kellan said...

YAY for new cars! I did a lot of Christmas shopping this week - I'm still not near done!

Take care, Kat - see you soon - Kellan

Lainey-Paney said...

how's the gas mileage???

Aunt Becky said...

I'm in dire need of a bigger car. Like a mini-van.

Shh...

Don't tell anyone. I might lose any remnants of my cool.

OvaGirl said...

if you buy the car i think that counts for a lot of xmas shopping! it's sort of a gift for everyone, right?

Eva said...

New cars! Very exciting!

Knight said...

I miss driving some days. I always liked being high up and able to see the whole road. Good luck with the rest of your gifts. I'm still working on mine.