Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The stuff of dreams

I had a dream last night that I was palling around with another blogger. A pretty famous one at that. We were in some building (I think it was my junior high) and we were hurrying down the back stairs because we were late for class. We had been in the girls bathroom fixing each others makeup and teasing our hair.

I have no idea who this famous blogger was. It wasn't DD, Dooce, Finslippy, Julie, DaMomma, or Julia. I don't think any of those listed above even read my blog (other than DD)

Was it YOU?? If so, please let me know if we made it to Earth Sciences on time.

8 comments:

Knot said...

We did make it to earth science on time, but I left my mascara in the girls bathroom.

Knot

DD said...

I'm famous?! Damn, why didn't any one tell me?

I also didn't make it on time. I went out back to smoke a J.

OvaGirl said...

...and I was in one of the toilets weeping because I was wearing the wrong sort of socks.

Shonda Little said...

It wasn't me. I know it wasn't me because of one tiny word: famous. Good luck finding your phantom blogger.

CC said...

...and I came in right behind you just narrowly escaping a tardy slip.

Anne said...

I'm not famous. I was probably out back smoking a J with DD. Or crying because I found out I had slipped to 5th place in my class and lost my chance at being Valedictorian.

Melissa said...

We made it, but I picked up my algebra book instead of my science book and now I have to look off of that creepy Stephen guy who never takes a bath. :)

Found you through Cakerwakers.

Brian said...

It was me. I even let you carry my books. That's how gracious I am in my fame.