Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's a major award!!





So yeah, I've been tagged. Sorry, Kate, that it's taken me so long to get around to doing this. I think you're pretty great, too.


There a couple of rules that go with the award.

Here they are: 1) Answer the following questions with one word.

2) Pass these awards on to blogs you love!



1. Where is your cell phone? Purse

2. Where is your significant other? Home??
3. Your hair color? Brownish-blondish blah

4. Your mother? Awesome

5. Your father? Heaven,butAwesomewhilehewashere

6. Your favorite thing? Kids

7. Your dream last night? Work-related

8. Your dream/goal? Financial Freedom

9. The room you're in? Work

10. Your hobby? Reading

11. Your fear? Disease

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Beach

13. Where were you last night? Home

14. What you're not? Self-Confident

15. One of your wish-list items? Kickassshoes

16. Where you grew up? Pennsylvania

17. The last thing you did? Had snack

18. What are you wearing? Khakis/sweater

19. Your TV? Usually tuned to Nickelodeon

20. Your pets? none!!!

21. Your computer? PC

22. Your mood? Peaceful

23. Missing someone? yes

24. Your car? Convertible

25. Something you're not wearing? kickassshoes

26. Favorite store? Macy's

27. Your summer? BEACH

28. Love someone? Lots of someones

29. Your favorite color? Yellow

30. When is the last time you laughed? this morning

31. Last time you cried? Sunday


Now I'm supposed to tag more people, but being the rebel that I am, I'm not going to .

If you want to do this, feel free. If not, that's ok too.

2 comments:

Christy said...

My favorite color is yellow too. And I want to go to the beach too.

Congrats on your award!

Kellan said...

I love red and yellow and green. Not many people say that their fav color is yellow!

Take care - Kellan