Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Heat Miser?

Maybe it's just me (but I don't think so)
I can't stand it when I go to work wearing a seasonal-appropriate-sweater-set (A tank top shell & a short sleeve cardigan) and when I get to work I need to put on my long sleeved knit sweater because they have the thermostat set at 65 degrees.

My feet are freezing & I even have knee hi's & ballerina flats on. I don't know how the people who wear flip flops to work can stand it. I hate to be cold. ESPECIALLY in summer.

2 comments:

Knight said...

I am with you on this one! I have to keep a sweater at work and a space heater under my desk. Who is controlling the AC? What is wrong with them?

Laura McIntyre said...

Come in live in Scotland, thats just a daily thing for us. I leave the house dressed for summer but 10 minutes later have to run home for my winter coat