Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Alright, I cried a little......




Yesterday Maggie graduated from pre-school. Holy crap. When did this happen?


This means that in September, my baby-girl will be in Kindergarten. This is going to require registration, uniforms, teaching her that you can't say "pickleshit" in Catholic school. Do they issue demerits to Kindergarteners?


She graduated first in her class. OK, our last name starts with an "A", so it's not like she's brilliant (even though she is). I bought her a bunch of flowers, took lots of pictures, and today I told her that as a special treat, she can choose where we have lunch(say Applebee's, say Friendly's...just don't say McD....) she chose McDonalds!!! And she wants to sit.inside.McDonalds.and.eat. We've never done that. I usually just hit the drivethru & eat at home. Since it's a special occasion, we'll eat in. at mcdonald's. Big fun huh?




Here are the 3 amigos. This group has been in the same class for the past 4 years.
Morgan, Maggie & Brett. BFF.

5 comments:

Edge said...

Hey my daughter graduates from pre-k as well this spring and I AM tearing up ... a lot ... no more morning car rides with her.

I wish her school did a graduation, but they have K. And all her friends are staying there while she goes to school with mommy ... sad ...

~Jef

Christy said...

That is the cutest darn thing I have ever seen! A cap and gown! I love it!

DD said...

They hand out cap and gowns?! Wow, your tuition must be outrageous. My son wore his transformer tshirt b/c I just didn't feel up to fighting that battle...

Rachel said...

Oh wow she looks like a little woman.

Threeundertwo said...

Oh dear. Invest in kleenex. If this made you cry you might be like me and turn into a sentimental wreck at everything. I remember when a friend laughed at me when I cried after dropping my twins off for their first day at kindergarten. And they say the kids have a hard time adjusting!

Your daughter is adorable!