Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Songs about Puppies

Normally, I listen to the all-news-station in the car. This morning, Maggie asked if we could have music. SURE! I say, there's probably nothing going on in the world today anyway.

I put on the Classic Rock Channel & Led Zepplin is just coming on. Maggie is sitting in her booster JAMMIN"!! Wearing her hot pink sunglasses & denim jacket giving me "Rock Fingers"

Maggie: I LIKE this song, Mommy. What's it called?
Me: This is called "Black Dog"
Maggie: Oooh! A song about the man's dog?
:::As I sing along with the opening verse:::

Hey, hey, mama, said the way you move,
gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove.
Oh, oh, child, way you shake that thing,
gonna make you burn, gonna make you sting.
Hey, hey, baby, when you walk that way,
watch your honey drip, can't keep away.

ME: Ummmm, no honey, it's not about his dog.

2 comments:

Christy said...

HA!

Make sure you go vote!

Edge said...

I guess "My Milkshake" Is really about milkshakes then?

~Jef