Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Monday, April 28, 2008

My kids are so kewel!

Will has this thing for "sa-gassis" He will wear mine if I let him. I have caught him wearing Maggie's big, pink, Tinkerbell sunglasses.





I was in Kmart one day last week to pick up a birthday card & saw a 4 pack of kids sunglasses. One blue, green, gold & pink. Will got the blue & green ones, Mag got the gold & pink pairs.





He immediately tore the arm off the blue pair. A few days later, the green pair went out the window of the car. Maggie graciously (HAH!!) let him have her gold ones since she has 4 other pair of sunglasses.





He also loves his knit hat. Keep in mind that it was 85 degrees on Saturday.

Yes, Maggie is wearing a lei and a Phillies dog collar. See? Kewel, I tell ya.

6 comments:

Christy said...

Will's gold glasses are AWESOME!

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

Beyond kewl actually. Your kids are the sh*t. (I mean that in the good way, obviously.)

Kellan said...

Don't you just love kids - a lei and a dog collar - so cute!!!

So nice to see you Cat. Thanks for the nice welcome home. My nephew is doing really well, up to 2lbs. 6 ozs. and his parents are now able to hold him. I will have an update the end of this week. Thanks so much for asking. Take care and I'll see you soon - Kellan

Paula said...

OMG! We are so obssessed with sunglasses right now. She doesn't keep them on either and usually breaks them rather quickly. I've been buying them in bulk at the dollar store.....

Knight said...

Those kids are seriously stylin'. Love the gold shades.

Clink said...

HA! They are total 'hippsters'!