Thanks to DD for tagging me with this: <~that was my sarcastic voice... (I kind of hate MeMes), but since I love, love, LOVE DD, I'll do it.
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Make sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.
3. You asked for it: I'm the most boring person on the face of the planet.
a. I listen to news radio CONSTANTLY in the car. It started when I was going to the beach house & needed to know the traffic situations. Even though they give Traffic-on-the-2's & Weather-on-the-8's I always seemed to miss them. We're usually too busy playing "I Spy" or "Guess the Animal".
b. I watch "Ghost-Hunters". It pisses me off EVERY episode because they NEVER "catch" anything. Just once, I'd like to see them get a full body apparitionof a ghost giving Grant the finger on camera or a really clear EVP. "Hi, My name is Frank. I am the ghost here, now get the hell out of my house!"
c. When I pluck my left eyebrow, it always makes me sneeze. Never the right side, just the left.
d. I majored in Culinary Arts in high school. I really enjoy prepping & cooking; I especially enjoy baking. I married a man who likes everything PLAIN. He would eat meat loaf every night if I would cook it for him. No spices, sauces or "fancy-schmancy" foods for him. SIGH. I miss real cooking.
e. I am "directionally challenged".
f. I have 7 siblings. 5 older brothers, one younger sister, one younger brother.
4. Tagging Christy, TCole and Kate