Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Monday, March 03, 2008

TAGGED! oh crap

Thanks to DD for tagging me with this: <~that was my sarcastic voice... (I kind of hate MeMes), but since I love, love, LOVE DD, I'll do it.

The Rules:

1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Make sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.

1. Check.
2. Check.
3. You asked for it: I'm the most boring person on the face of the planet.

a. I listen to news radio CONSTANTLY in the car. It started when I was going to the beach house & needed to know the traffic situations. Even though they give Traffic-on-the-2's & Weather-on-the-8's I always seemed to miss them. We're usually too busy playing "I Spy" or "Guess the Animal".

b. I watch "Ghost-Hunters". It pisses me off EVERY episode because they NEVER "catch" anything. Just once, I'd like to see them get a full body apparitionof a ghost giving Grant the finger on camera or a really clear EVP. "Hi, My name is Frank. I am the ghost here, now get the hell out of my house!"

c. When I pluck my left eyebrow, it always makes me sneeze. Never the right side, just the left.

d. I majored in Culinary Arts in high school. I really enjoy prepping & cooking; I especially enjoy baking. I married a man who likes everything PLAIN. He would eat meat loaf every night if I would cook it for him. No spices, sauces or "fancy-schmancy" foods for him. SIGH. I miss real cooking.

e. I am "directionally challenged".

f. I have 7 siblings. 5 older brothers, one younger sister, one younger brother.


4. Tagging Christy, TCole and Kate

5. Check.

3 comments:

OvaGirl said...

I'm the same with trying to get news except it's with morning tv shows. I habitually put it on after I get up in the hopes of seeing news and weather but for some reason I always seem to miss it (I expect that reason is called "a toddler")so then I leave it on waiting for the next half hour only to discover that the same reason has caused me to miss it again.

Christy said...

I'll definitely play along, but I might not get to it right away.

You pluck your eyebrows? I thought only single women did that. My eyebrows are out of control.

Anne said...

LOVE Ghost Hunters and am hoping the new season (starts tonight) will have them really really catching something. One of my favorite episodes was that freaky lighthouse where they caught that head/arm peeking over the rail at them....(shiver)