Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Good News on a Sad day



The good news??




My friend here at work had her ultrasound this morning. A BOY! They are so excited. They already have a girl. Delaney turns 2 in April.




My Internet friend had her ultrasound today. It's a....... BABY! Of the human variety. They are so excited. They already have a boy.












The sad news?




I just realized that today was my due date. 2 years ago. So.


Bittersweet, huh? Actually, not too bad.
I look at like this: If I DIDN'T have the miscarriage, I probably wouldn't have started blogging & got to meet & know all of you fine people.

Also, there would be no Will. I can't even imagine.















10 comments:

DD said...

Bittersweet, indeed. Those anniversaries are the best we can do to give those lives that aren't here anymore sweet honor.

Christy said...

That is a great way to look at it, Cat.

Kate W. said...

Sigh... I hear you barking... Big Hugs. LOVE the picture of Will/superman. I can't wait for Henry to be able to wear things like that. If he ever walks that is...

Kellan said...

Oh, I am sorry about this sad anniversary! I'm happy for the good news babies and so happy you have your sweet Will!!! Take care and I hope your lost baby is in heaven playing on the ground with my lost baby ... right at the feet of Jesus! See you soon. Kellan

Pendullum said...

An anniversary to be recognized, and I am so very sorry for your loss...

So happy you have your dear sweet Will...
I love, love, love the Superman outfit...

Mama Drama Jenny, the Bloggess said...

This is why I don't keep track of those dates. Too depressing.

But dang that kid is cute.

Big hugs to you, my friend.

Sugared Harpy said...

I am sorry for the sadness that comes with these anniversaries.

I also love that you have Super Will!

Kellan said...

Hi Cat - Thanks so much for stopping by and thank you for the prayers for our precious baby. We are hoping for the best, of course, and appreciate all the prayers. See you soon - Kellan

Marni Tiani Self said...

I thought I was the only one who kept track of the day I miscarried... oh and I too wouldn't have my little William. :)

Glad I found your blog.

Kellan said...

Hi Cat - I hope you are having a good weekend. Thanks so much for coming by today and for your prayers for my little nephew. Take care and I'll see you soon. Kellan