Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Friday, February 08, 2008

Two posts in one day! It's a freakin' lenten miracle

Joe sent me this joke & I had to share.....


THE MIRACLE OF TOILET PAPER

Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror complaining to my husband that my breasts are too small.

Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, he uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion.

"If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds".

Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and stand in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts.

"How long will this take?" I asked.

"They will grow larger over a period of years," my husband replies.

I stopped. "Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?"

Without missing a beat he says, "Worked for your butt, didn't it?"


He's still alive, and with a great deal of therapy, he may even walk again, although he will probably continue to take his meals through a straw.

6 comments:

Christy said...

Too funny!

Edge said...

I laughed audibly!!! Maybe your counter should have been, "Maybe you should have been treating your penis with some toilet paper!"

~Jef

Katrina said...

Doh! How many of his teeth hit the floor? ;o)

Kellan said...

This was soooooooo funny - I should have seen that coming, but I didn't - so cute!!

Hope you are good Cat - nice to see you today. Hope you've had a good Valentine's Day - see you soon. Kellan

Em said...

I laughed out loud!! Ace

S said...

LMAO!
Of course, J would've required therapy as well!