Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Docker's No Iron Twill? I think NOT.

GAH!!! Moving SUCKS ass!

I can't find the iron & my slacks are a wrinkly mess.

I took them into the bathroom with me this morning hoping that the steam from the shower would help. Yeah, not so much. I hate wrinkled stuff.
My mom had bought my sister & me gauzy prairie skirts when we were kids & I refused to wear it because Mom wouldn't iron it for me.

2 comments:

DD said...

I throw stuff like that in the dryer for about 10 minutes and pull it out while warm. Most of the time it works.

I hate ironing. I thought that once I had an ironing board in one of those hide aways on the wall, I'd be more "inspired".

Pfft.

Christy said...

I used to iron everything, but since Porgie was born I have become a slob. Have you tried that wrinkle release spray stuff? I used it on my curtains and it worked fairly well.