Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Friday, February 08, 2008

Checkup

Maggie: 4 years 8 months Height: 46.5 " Weight: 45 lbs 95th percentile
Doc says he would be surprised if she's not at least 5'8".

Will: 18 months 1 week Height: 33.5" Weight: 29 lbs (I swear he's
heavier than that!) 90th percentile.
Doc mutters: got a six-footer here....

This amazes me as neither Joe nor myself are "tall" I am the runt in my family at 5'6". Joe is about 5'9". We do have height in both families.
Both of my parents are tall. Dad was 6' & Mom says she's 5' 11", but I think she's 6". My brothers are HUGE & my sister is 5'8".
One of Joe's brothers is 6'2" (He has a 14 year old son who is 6'5"...at 14!! I would hate to have to feed that kid)

2 comments:

Christy said...

Sometimes those kiddos will fool you. As an infant, Porgie was always in the 75th percentile for height and the 95th percentile for weight. Then at one year, she slowed down. Now she is in the 50th percentile for both. She looks so skinny to me now.

Em said...

I am jealous, my Will (billy) is only 23lbs at 18months yes 18months! hes tall so Mr lanky!