Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Sick AANND tired

I guess it was to be expected.
I am sick.

I went to bed at 10:30-ish. Woke up at 11:22, 12:12, 1:42, 3:36, 4:54 and then the alarm went off at 6:00.

11:22 was Joe coming home from work.
I had called him & informed him that I was not feeling well & was going to turn in. I like to wait up for him when he works middle shift.
He said he would try not to wake me, but when he got into bed, he gently pat my hip & woke me.

12:12 Will. Decided that he couldn't sleep in his crib. Needed to sleep propped on my shoulder.
I took him back to my bed (shut up. I'm sick, I don't wanna sleep in the chair.)

1:42 Me. Pee & blow my nose.

3:36 Maggie. "Mommy, I had a bad dream, will you lay with me?"

4:54 Maggie squirming around so much that I woke up realized I was still in her bed. Shuffled to the bathroom, blew my nose & went back to my bed.

6:00 Alarm clock. Up and At'em.

Advil Cold & Sinus & strong coffee are my best friends today.

2 comments:

Momish said...

Poor you! It sucks to be sick. I hope you feel better soon and get to sleep well tonight!

Em said...

Yep poor you, sounds like my night too!

Feel better soon!