Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Friday, July 27, 2007

A year?? Really?


William at 1 day old






Ready for cake




Tasting the icing...............


Will sorta digs cake.

Holy smokes! He's 1.
We had cake & ice cream at Grandmom & Pop-Pop's house last night.


He woke up this morning at 5:52. 8 minutes before the alarm was set to go off...I brought him back to my bed hoping that he'd go back to sleep, but he was crying & rubbing his jaw......
His first molar broke through. Not a bad birthday gift, huh?

I think we might take him out for his first haircut tonight. I almost hate the idea of cutting his baby-hair. Even Joe thinks it looks cute all messy. When he gets hot, the ends get all curly. In certain light, he has a touch of strawberry-blonde. I'm afraid that if we cut it off, he'll have my crappy, fine, do-nothing hair.

I can't belive it's been a year already. He was born at 12:14 so, in a mere half hour, it will have been a year. Amazing. He's still not walking, but he does "cruise" along the furniture & we have seen him letting go. He'll stand there for a few seconds before he realizes it & then he either grabs on real fast or just sits down.

It's been a fun-filled, crazy year, Will. I can hardly to see what you have planned for the next year.

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Dooneybug said...

Aww, Happy Birthday little man! I can't believe he's a year old either!! Wow, that went by really fast.

DD said...

My how things change and stay the same! I'd have a hard time cutting his hair, too. It looks adorable! He'll look like such a big boy once you do.

Happy Birthday, Little Will. Someday you will know just how special you are to your Mommy and Daddy. *smooches* from your Mommy's faraway friend.

Christy said...

WOW! I can't believe he is already a year. For some reason, I thought Porgie was about 4 months older than Will. They are only a month and a half apart.

Happy Birthday Will!

Paula said...

Happy Birthday Will! I can't believe that it has already been a year!! The rest are going to go just as fast....that's kinda sad!!

Christy said...

Cat,
I lost your email address, so I'll just respond here. My new minivan only costed $7,000! Its a 2001, with 60,000 miles. I think we got a great deal. We bought it at New Diamond Autos(856-456-2649) located at 124 Black Horse Pike, Audubon, NJ 08106. They have some great bargains on their lot, and they are flexible with pricing.
Christy

WonderMama said...

Happy Birthday Will!!

How is it possible that our babies are already a year old?!

Gabriel is ready for a haircut too, but so far I haven't been able to do it either. I feel the same way about that sweet baby hair!

Menita said...

oh wow he is cuuuute!
Happy birthday to all of you : )

Stephanie said...

OMG!! It goes by so stinkin' FAST, doesn't it!!?

Happy Birthday, Will!!

You have a li'l girlfriend in Houston named Bethany. Your mommy will show you pictures.

Daniel said...

OK, I'm very late to the party. Happy birthday, Will!

Em said...

A late Happy Birthday Will!

Altough our Blog is called Billysdiary, we actually call him Will (William) i set off been misterious when i first started blogging and his internet name has stuck.