Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Ear suckage

BOTH kids have ear infections. Yipee!

Will had his diagnosed last Friday. Daycare had called saying that he was running a low-grade fever and his right eye was a little “goopy”. They thought he had pinkeye.
Will’s eyes get all goopy when he has a cold, so I didn’t think it was pinkeye, or I wouldn’t have sent him to daycare. DUH!

He’s been on Augmentin since then & he seems to be fine.

Last night, Maggie kept complaining that she was FREEEEEZING. Then she sort of fell over when she stood up. Really. She just fell.over. She just looked at me like, “WTF??! What happened to the floor?” She asked me, “Did you SEE that??”
I feel bad about it now, because I laughed at her.
She didn’t sleep well at all, so that means that I didn’t sleep well because I had to lay with her and her bed is sooooo uncomfortable.

Joe just took her to the Dr & she’s on Augmentin too.

7 comments:

DD said...

Don't feel too bad. It's not like you pushed or tripped her, right?

Right?

Christy said...

That stinks! You can't seem to catch a break lately.

Leggy said...

Ugh- that sucks. Every time my son goes in the pool, if we are not diligent about doing the swimmer's ear drops, he gets an ear infection. Makes summer fun, fun, fun.
Hope they feel better soon.

Momish said...

Poor you and poor them, earaches are no fun for anyone. I hope they heal up real soon. For your sake too!

P.S. We just might be related? Not only do I lack a sense of direction, but I was forever plagued with earaches as a child. So far, my daughter seems to have escaped that defective gene!

Eva said...

You should buy stock in GlaxoSmithKline!

Ear infections are horrific. My mine said they're worse than childbirth--and she did it without drugs!

Lauren said...

UGH. That sucks...

Oh, The Joys said...

I. Feel. Your. Pain.

Oh, yes I do.

-SIGH-