Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Come Monday


We'll be on vacation....


I love vacation, don't you?

We're heading to the shore for a few days. Monday is Maggie's birthday. I can't believe she's going to be 4! Time flies.
We're going to spend the day on the beach and take them to the boardwalk for the evening.
We'll probably go to the Cape May Zoo, maybe Storybook Land, and Maggie loves the Promenade at Sea Isle.
I should have a picture or 200 when we get back.

5 comments:

Christy said...

Are you going to be at shore this weekend?

Your baby girl is growing up. Almost a kindergartener!

Kate W. said...

So jealous! Have a great time! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Leggy said...

Have a great time. Happy birthday Maggie!

Kate W. said...

OK, you are SO back from vacation! :) Hope all is well and that you are just too busy at the beach!

Menita said...

Happy birthday Maggie!