Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Friday, February 09, 2007

C-C-C-COLD!!

MAN! IT"S COLD!!!!
Can I just tell ya how much I hate winter??!!
It makes me want to learn how to knit. Or crochet. My Grammy tried to teach us how to crochet when we were little. I remember how to make a foundation chain, but that's as far as it goes.
Joe even bought me a "Learn to crochet" kit for Christmas with Green, White and Orange yarn. He thinks I'm going to make him an Irish flag afghan. I tried it out for a little while, but the instructions are not the clearest. I'm much more of a "hands-on-learning" kind of girl.
I hear that JoAnne's fabrics is having a knitting class.....40 bucks though.... Anybody want to join with me???

3 comments:

Stephanie mama drama said...

I wish I was closer to you (or at least in the same state!). I'd go with you.

Especially for the Irish flag!!

Slainte!

WonderMama said...

If I was closer, I'd join you!!

Also- I'd like to demand more kid pictures!!

Lauren said...

I prefer knitting to crocheting. Although I am currently mid project of crocheting a blanket for my husband.
I would teach you what I know but I too am not near you.