Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

I hate today

My bad day actually starts last night.......

Joe's car limped into the driveway last evening. Making a strange......groaning sound.
He had asked a co-worker for a lift in the morning, but it seems co-worker forgot.
So he gets me out of bed at 5:15 (in the frigging MORNING!!) so I can find my cell phone for him since our phone line was knocked out in a storm Monday (Phone company will be there on or around 11 am - 7 pm on SUNDAY!!)Guess what? I left my cell at work. Now I have to drive him to work. Yeah, wake up the kids, pile them in, drive his ass to work approx 20 miles away, go home, get ready for work, kids to daycare. Yeah THAT's gonna happen. I told him to take my car, drive up to the police station & call Villanova for a ride in. In the meantime, co-worker pulls into the parking lot at work & realizes that he forgot Joe. Thankfully, he turned around & came back to get him.

Today is the "Thanksgiving luncheon" at daycare. I'll be taking a late lunch to go watch Mag perform a skit with her classmates, then I have to drive the kids & Joe home where he will have them for the afternoon since the daycare closes after the luncheon. Hopefully Joe remembers to ask co-worker to drop him at daycare because I'm NOT driving home to get him, go back to daycare, then take them all home again.

My period decided to make a return today. Not too bad, I got an additional 4 months with no period. I've forgotten how disgustingly heavy my period is.

It just keeps getting better.... I just logged on to the online banking thingy & my account is showing -57.58. I have no idea what bill I just bounced....

3 comments:

E said...

I SO feel for you. I'm sorry.

Kate W. said...

Ugh! So sorry! There is nothing worse than having a day start out bad and just go downhill!Glass of wine? Chocolate? Hope things start to look better!

Stacy said...

Ewwwwww. Bad day! Glad it's over for you.