Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Monday Night Football

Dint dint dint dahhhh (that's supposed to be theme from Monday Night Football)

My future Hall of Famer....








Wow, I'm glad we just got new furniture. I never realized how cruddy the sofa looked.

That's my shadow in the top pic, not a stain, but still. yuk. I guess we've gotten our money's worth. We bought that set a year after we were married. 14 years ago this past September. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

melissa b. said...

So adorable! Good work, Cat and family. He's making my ovaries hurt.

E said...

FINALLY you're back!!!! I can't believe how big he is!

elle said...

Aww, that's very cute! He looks like he's taking to football already! Thanks for the comments re" thrush. It makes me feel better, that its not just me. Your little Maggie is a cutie. How does she like being a big sister?

Penny Doll said...

Cat!
You did it! You had the baby!!!! Sorry I haven't kept up, but it's been a fucking Peyton Place. Hopefully, the worst is over. No more hurt in my heart and that's the worst! Kids are great. My smallest just lost his first tooth. Take care and I promise to keep up with you and your beautiful brood! Love and kisses! Pennydoll