Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

At long last, a couple of pics to tide you over





Damn this Blogger-thing! I usually post at work where I have a program called Picassa, so easy to post pictures.

Maybe it's the fact that the pc here at home is just slightly newer than a TRS-80 or a Commodore, but these are the only pictures I can come up with for right now.
I'll keep scouring the C drive and trying to move pics from the Kodak program into something I can USE. Maybe after my...errr, Will's nap I'll see if I can use Flickr and get albums posted.

Gee, do you think my kid has a bit of Irish blood??? He looks like a true hooligan in that little skullcap!

8 comments:

DD said...

Love the hat and it appears he has a matching onesie (?).

He's just amazing. Cat, you done good.

The Queen Mama said...

From a fellow Irish gal, I luuurve that little cap! He's very, very sweet. Makes me want to go pick my littlest one up from his nap right now and nuzzle him.

melissa b. said...

Baby!

Love that cap. Congrats, you've made my uterus ache.

Leggy said...

Yes, as a fellow Irish girl, I agree about the cap. What a cutie. How's Maggie adjusting to big sisterhood?

lala said...

truly an Irish lad, to be sure

Stacy said...

He is so freaking beautiful! Congrats on your wonderful, healthy lad!

E said...

I feel the need to come over and squeeze those cheeks! Looks like Maggie is a very attentive big sister too. Really adorable, Cat!

elle said...

How adorable! What a sweet little guy! And it looks like his big sister is already in love (or at least, making it look good for the camera ;-)