Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

No news

No news

Went to the Dr. last night, she said she would induce me on Monday.  YAY right???
Wrong. She called me this morning to tell me that there are already 3 inductions scheduled for the 24th.  She put my name in the computer for Thursday the 27th.  

I will be going out on “Maternity Leave” Monday the 24th.  


The lovely and talented DD has graciously agreed to “Ghost-Post” for me when I have any news to report.  

10 comments:

elle said...

Oh jeepers, hope all goes well! Best of luck and thinking of you!!

mothergoosemouse said...

A little backed up on the inductions, aren't they?

Best wishes to you! Looking foward to hearing the news.

melissa said...

I'll be over there thinking of you. Perhaps there will be a little clenching.

I wish you an easy, lovely, safe delivery!

DD said...

Lovely and talented? Boy have I got you fooled!

The Queen Mama said...

Good luck! Will be sending you thoughts for a speedy and complication-free delivery. Post some pics of the new stinker when you can.

Mayberry said...

wahoo--the end is near. And the beginning. Good luck; can't wait to hear the news!

elle said...

news?

melissa b. said...

It's TUESDAY.

Wishing you the best, though!

Anonymous said...

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's THURSDAY!!!!

Stacy said...

I feel for ya lady!

Good luck!