Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

A Baby Iz Here

...yes, you read that right!

Hi, it's DD, and I'm here because Cat has bestowed upon me the great honor of announcing to her faithful readers that she and Joe welcomed Maggie's baby brother, William Joseph into this world at 12:14 this afternoon. He was a tiny baby... just 8 flippin' pounds and 14 ounces! and a respectful 20.5 inches long.

I am assuming that William arrived with all the acutraments that little boys have, including 10 beautiful fingers and 10 wiggley toes. She said she would try to call later, so if the news is any different and I have to somehow edit this message to note that he has more or less than the 21 appendages, I will try to do so tactfully.

Congrats, Cat! Long distance kisses and hugs from us to you!

13 comments:

lala said...

May I be the first commenter to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Leggy said...

Very exciting- I'm so happy for you!

Kate said...

Oh Cat, congrats! I am so happy for you!

The Queen Mama said...

Congratulations, Cat! Boys are sweet...enjoy your new little bundle!

E said...

Congratulations! All my best to the whole family!
Now let's get some pictures posted!!!

WonderMama said...

Hooray! Congratulations Cat!!

I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet new boy!

melissa b. said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for all of you!

elle said...

Hooray! Congrats!

Kate W. said...

Cat- I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see pictures of Maggie and William! Hope your homecoming goes well and that Maggie is lots of help to you. teeheehee

Jenny said...

Cogratulations!!!!!!! Can't wait to see him!

Mayberry said...

Fantastic! Welcome Will!

elle said...

Cmon Cat, give us a picture :-)

Gerah said...

Yipee!!

Congrats