Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Cat's so called life

****Update**** Tuesday 06/06/06 8:51 a.m.



Joe just called to tell me that they delivered Vinny & Heather's baby boy last night.
He's 1 lb 1 ounce.

No, of course he didn't get any additional information. He's such a guy!

I still don't know his name. Vinny wanted Nicholas, but Heather wanted Thomas. We'll see who "wins".

I will try to call the hospital later today and get some better info.
Thank you for your god wishes and prayers, they're going to need them!







One of our friends is currently pregnant with their first baby. Joe just called to tell me that they may have to take the baby today.
She's only 24 weeks. She has preeclampsia and is not doing well at all.

Heather & Vinny, here's wishing you the best of luck. God bless you and the lil bambino.

9 comments:

DD said...

Oh no. I'll say a little (big) prayer for your friends and their baby. Please let that 24 weeks be enough.

Stacy said...

Send along my well wishes and prayers as well. I hope all turns out OK.

E said...

I'll be thinking of them. Please keep us posted on how they're doing.

mothergoosemouse said...

How frightening. Thinking of both mommy and baby.

elle said...

Oh, my god that's terrible. I will be thinking of them.

Good luck to you too, you are getting close!

melissa said...

We're sending our wishes and hopes out to her and her family. So scary.

Jenny said...

Saying a prayer for them.

tracey said...

Wow. Every hair on my body is on end. I'm sending love and light to them and the tiny one.

Mayberry said...

oh wow... they are in for a very emotional time. Will say some prayers. Keep us posted (and take care of yourself too).