Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The post in which I unveil my dark teenage addiction

I am addicted.  TOTALLY A-DDICTED to Veronica Mars.  I know, I know.  It’s a tv show for TEENAGERS, but hey, I watched Buffy too (Well, at least until she started sleeping with Spike ::shudder:::).  I think it has something to do with the snarky one-liners.  

I have YET to see a full episode this season and next Tuesday is the FINALE!!  
I so need to buy a Tivo.  Or wait in line at the W*lmart when it comes out on DVD.  
Or figure out how to program the vcr and tape them, If I can get Monsters Inc out of the damn machine for a few hours.

I got to see the 1st 10 minutes last night then Maggie was going to bed & she wanted me to lay with her.  How can I say no???  I laid down & snuggled up next to her, gave her a kiss & a hug, then promptly fell asleep.  I woke up at 10:15!!!!  DAMN!!


4 comments:

E said...

Oh, please!! Good for you! I'm addicted to Gilmore Girls and am PROUD OF IT! It's a good show! I've never seen Veronica Mars but I have other friends who love it!

Shana said...

::raising hand:: Another 30-something VM addict here. It's one of the best shows on TV. And I *may* have the tiniest little girl crush on Kristin Bell.

Tivo's should be mandatory once you have kids. Otherwise you'll never get to watch a show in full ever again.

Anonymous said...

At least your addiction is well received by the critics. Not so for us "MTV's Sweet Sixteen" addicts.

~Jenny
http://blogs.chron.com/mamadrama/

mothergoosemouse said...

Cat, have you read Fancypants? She loves VM too. I would definitely categorize it as an addiction.