Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Heeeere's CAT

Ok. So I'm pregnant. I took these pictures this morning here at work. Had I known I was going to have a photo shoot ain the ladies room, I would have dressed nicer. or maybe put on a little lip gloss. I really should try to find a "thin" picture of me, but I don't know if any of those exist.





Maggie actually took this pic while I was trying to get her dressed this morning. Not too bad for a beginner huh? Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

E said...

You came out!!!! I LOVE having a visual now! I pictured you with curly hair though...hmmm...
You look fantastic!!!! You must have been a STICK pre-pregnancy if you're telling us the truth that you've gained 40 pounds with this pregnancy.

Catizhere said...

E, will you marry me???

E said...

OH MY GOD, my first proposal! YESSSS!!!! Uh, will your husband be OK with that?!

K&M said...

You look so cute! Love the belly shots!

Kate W. said...

Hey! I can't believe you think you are big??!!! It is so funny you are not what I pictured! For some reason, I thought you had curly brown hair??!! WTF?! You look great and Maggie totally looks like you!

melissa said...

Oooh, you're so pretty!

Gerah said...

I think you're totally CUTE!

Stacy said...

You fabulous dahlink!

TBG said...

Found you through Liz at Motherhood is not for wimps. I live in Pottstown right now and will be moving to west chester in the fall.

By the way you look great! Would not think you are huge by any means!