Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

What I really do at work

After reading Julies post about stuff we ate as kids, but would NEVAH feed to our children,
I was skimming through the comments and saw that someone posted that their husband eats Potted Meat.  This reminded me of a segment in one of the blogs I read that has NOTHING to do with pregnancy or babies.  This is ONE FUNNY GUY. Steve has this thing where he eats stuff you would probably never think to put in your mouth.  This is actual FOOD though.  People (somewhere) actually buy this stuff.  AND EAT IT!!  

Oh GOD!!  It’s so gross, yet I laugh so hard that I cry and snort & giggle hysterically (since I do this blogging stuff at work and can’t really laugh my ass off like I want to)

If you don’t have your boss sit right next to your office, or would like to laugh so hard that you cry, read this.  


Following is a snippet that Steve has posted on his sidebar:

This Wednesday night, shortly after 1 AM, the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06. If you can't stay awake for that one, catch the repeat that afternoon. (Thanks, Mark)  

I thought that was kinda cool.

1 comment:

DD said...

OK. That is fricken hilarious! The rinds arranged in an attempt to piece a pig puzzle together?! Oh yeah, that's some good writing.