Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

COWGIRL HAIR

Maybe because we watched rodeo the other night, but this morning she wanted to wear her new cowboy(girl) boots. I try not to argue too much over what she wants to wear on any given day, (I WILL draw the line at thongs and tube tops).
While I was combing her hair I asked her if she wanted pony-tails to go with her boots; she said she wanted cowgirl hair. HUH? I replied. Cowgirl hair? What the heck is cowgirl hair????
She described it as follows: "It's all bumpy in da pony-tayel"
I figured out that she wanted braids. One of these days I'm going to have to learn how to do a French Braid for her.

Check out the new boots!!


 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

DD said...

She looks like a million. Where's her pony, Mom. C'mon, what kind of mommy are you to not get that girl a horse?!

The Queen Mama said...

Very cute in her cowgirl hair! French braiding is totally overrated...braided piggypops are WAY cuter.

elle said...

So cute!