Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

SWINGIN!

OK, so yesterday was a BEAUTIFUL day here in PA, so after work;Maggie, Daddy & I went out back to play on the swings and just run around....Here are some of the shots that we took. Please disregard the leaves and monkey balls and twigs all over the yard, Joe was is planning to clean the yard this weekend. My job will be to pressure wash her swing sets and the fence. Eww, did you see all the green funk on it????I will probably use a whole bottle of Simple green on the Playhouse alone.









3 comments:

DD said...

The hair flying is great, but she looks like a swing-model in the last pix. Here's a smoochie from me to her.

elle said...

What a cutie!

The Queen Mama said...

Wow, she's getting so big!