Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Friday, February 17, 2006

2 in 1 day

Boy, How lucky are you people to get 2 posts from me in 1 day??!

I still don't have anything to say, but I just got a few new pics of the Magster to post. These are from last weekends snow storm. We got 17 inches of the fun, white stuff. Today it's 65 degrees so now everything is pretty much melted.



Shoveling out Mommy's parking spot Cleaning off Daddy's car.
SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!
This sign usually hangs at the trailer, but we brought it home for the winter
 Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

DD said...

Don't you wish they would have that kind of energy or desire to shovel when they turn 14,15,16,etc?

elle said...

What a cutie! Glad to hear that things are going well with the pregnancy.

The Queen Mama said...

She's darling!

Meghan said...

Your maggie is adorable. Must be the name, plus really good genes.

Dawn said...

May I suggest that you never use the steel tipped shovel to wipe your car off? Or you will have to pretend that the car wash scratched your car to hell. When it just may have been you.

I love child labor.