You're IT! Seven Things . . .
You're IT!By Viva on Feelings Generally
I took the tag from DD Here are my answers. Even if not interesting, I have now participated in a Blog Peer Pressure Activity!
Seven things to do before I die (not in order of priority):
1. Be there for birth of my grandchildren (not in the room, just still around)
2. Pay off all of my credit card debt.
3. Figure out HOW my Mother had 8 kids & didn’t lose her marbles.
4. Visit Ireland.
5. Visit Scotland.
6. Win the lottery. (see #2)
7. Buy a house on the beach.
Seven things I cannot (or will not) do:
2. Play an instrument (the triangle DOESN’T count)
3. Relate to Rich Bitches
4. Wait patiently in line
5. Math puzzles. (I don’t care how fast the train is going & what the drivers name is)
6. Bungee Jump
7. Wear a bikini
Seven things that attract me to my spouse (in random order):
1. Sense of humor.
3. The most gorgeous hazel eyes
4. He can play ANY instrument he picks up.
5. His sense of “goodness”
6. His love
7. The way he calls me every day to “check in”
Seven things I say most often:
1. “What the f*ck!”
2. “I hate this job”
4. “No, Maggie”
5. “C’Mon, Dude! Drive!!!”
6. “Mags, do we reeeealllly HAVE to watch the Wizard of Oz AGAIN??”
7. “I love you, Danger Girl”
Seven books I read (in random order).
1. The Bible
2. Great Expectations
3. Four Blind Mice
4. The Chocolate Chippo Hippo
6. Little Red Riding Hood
7. Dr Suess’ ABC Book
Seven movies I watch over and over again (in random order):
1. Rear Window
2. The Sound of Music
3. West Side Story
4. Die Hard (all 3)
5. What’s the Name of That Song
6. Bob the Builder (digging for treasure)
7. The Wizard of Oz
Seven people I'm curious about that I'd like to join in if you haven’t already:
2. T Cole
4. The Queen Mama
5. Mystery Mommy
6. My Pet Peeve
7. and you too!