Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Remember

"Remember?"I participated with DD on this little gem:If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, even if we don't *speak* often, please post a comment with a COMPLETELY MADE UP AND FICTIONAL MEMORY OF YOU AND ME.It can be anything you want--good or bad--BUT IT HAS TO BE FAKE.When you're finished, post this paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people DON'T ACTUALLY remember about you.No excuses, OK?

3 comments:

chris said...

I remember when I first met you. I kept thinking "where do I know her from" and then it hit me: I'd seen you at the pharmacy a few months before, loading HPTs into your purse. You were looking around, trying to make sure no one saw you as you stole box after box, and then you noticed me, curled up your lip and flipped me off. Then you hissed as you walked by me "if you tell anyone about this, I will kick your ass." And then you ran out of the store.

I thought you were really cool.

DD said...

I remember our freshman year in college and we were rooming in the only all-girls dorm (a.k.a. Niehardt's Nunnery) and we invited a couple of guys from the post-game party to our room. They brought over a couple of 6 packs and tried to shimmy up the fire-escape. I couldn't believe it when you tried to help them by taking the beers so their hands could be free, and right when they were reaching for the bottom rung you pulled up the ladder!

They started yelling at us and woke up the dorm-mother who came out with a broom and beat those poor boys while we laughed so hard, you pee'd your pants and hung them on the fire-escape railing to dry.

scissorbill said...

Remember when we met eachother in the pre-op holding area? You were about to undergo a colonoscopy and I was about to have brain surgery? And you pooped on the gurney and I had a panic attack and they had to hold me down and put leather restraints on me and give me haldol but all along I was thinking that it was better than pooping on the gurney....