Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Post Holiday Letdown

Ok, so now what????

Christmas was very nice.  Maggie made out like a BANDIT!!  We really went a bit overboard, but hey.  She’s my kid, if I wanna spoil her, well, that’s my problem.  

To make it even more special, we left footprints coming from the fireplace and Santa left his hat behind!  She was so concerned… “Awwww, poor Saaaannnnntaaaaa…..his EARS are gonna get cold!” Santa also forgot to put the fireplace screen back where it belongs, but I won’t nag him about it J….
We took a LOT of pics but we have yet had the time to download.  As soon as I can get them, I’ll post pics of Maggie & all her loot!

My next OB/GYN appt is Tuesday.  I hope we can hear the heartbeat with the Doppler.  I’ve had a few dreams about blood, and the symptoms are starting to fade.  I can understand the nausea fading since I’m around 10 weeks, but should the boob soreness go away too?  I have been weighing “the girls” in my hands and they don’t feel any heavier and have even lost some of that “hardness”.  I can’t believe that I don’t remember this from a mere 3 years ago.  I feel like such a whiny crybaby. Damn those Niggling Doubts.

Just a few days until 2006.  We have no plans, I’m usually asleep before the ball drops and I’m sure this year will be no different.  How about you?  What are your plans for New Years Eve?  Any special traditions?

6 comments:

DD said...

You're kidding, right? Actually no matter what happens in my situation I couldn't go party. I have to be to work NY's Day to finalize some things for YE at work. And, yes, we are usually in bed before 10:00 as well.

The Queen Mama said...

Hey Cat, we plan to go out to dinner with hubby's brother and wife and her brother and wife. That's it...we'll be home by 8 p.m., tops, then will watch something cheesy on T.V. until midnight, maybe make out and drop into unconsciousness.

I'm just so excited about having a sitter and possibly getting to dress up a bit...whoopeeee!

Wishing good things for your next appointment. Heartbeat city, baby!

melissa said...

We've lost our damn mind and agreed to babysit a 7 week old baby even though ours will be with their biological dad for the weekend. This is our first NYE alone in years and we immediately snag another child to spend it with. Although, I can't wait!

t_cole said...

NYE - sleeping.
The pregnancy - I've had three and they are all different. nothing is 'normaland it's all normal. Let it ride. enjoy it as best you can. what we both know is that worrying is good for neither of you.
be well. you and little one are in my thoughts...
tcole

t_cole said...

ok cat.
it's time for u 2 let us know u r ok
need an update pls.
tcole

E said...

I'm with tcole. Helllllooooooo??? You out there? You OK?
E