Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

WHAAAA??????

Whaddayamean she’s booked???  But, but, dammit, it’s ME!!  Cat… You remember me….the MC in July??  You are going to make me wait til DECEMBER 6th for an appointment??
:::SIGH::: I know I’m not her only patient, but jeez, shouldn’t I be first??
Nursie is going to fax over the slip for bloodwork anyway….I guess I can get that done first.  Just to y’know, make sure I am…pg and all….

I wonder if they’ll let me do that every week?  Maybe I’ll bake cookies for them….

2 comments:

DD said...

Seriously?! OOoooh, that sucks, but I guess that's better than them telling you to wait until wk9...

The Queen Mama said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I am doing a happy dance for you right now. It sort of resembles a jig, only clumsier.

My OB has always made me wait until I'm at least 7-8 weeks along before they book me in for the first appointment. Meanies.

I'll be keeping you in my prayers.