Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Thursday Ramblings

Today is Joe’s Birthday. I love this man. Some days, I can’t for the LIFE of me figure out why, but then there are days like yesterday……
He saw these & thought I might like them.








Hello?? Tiffany & Co. bead earrings??? You thought I *might* like them???? Can I get a Hayll-yes! On HIS birthday, he’s buying me jewelry. Whattaguy…


In other news….as Cecily would say, NBHHY, but I’m not feeling very preggers. I have no…count ‘em, NO symptoms.
There has been no morning sickness, my boobs aren’t sore, my nails aren’t growing, I’m not dog-as$ tired……I’m going to the lab tonight for the blood-work. I’ll call Dr. K and see if I can get a follow up stab next week…isn’t that how it goes?

In other, other news; Maggie is in a show today at daycare. They are doing a Pot Luck Luncheon and before the lunch, the children put on a show…she sang the song for us last night… to the tune of “I’m a Little Tea-pot”

I’m a little turkey
My name is Ted
Here are my feathers
Here is my head
Gobble, Gobble, Gobble is what I say,
QUICK! HIDE! It’s Thanksgiving Day!!

Pics to post later….

7 comments:

DD said...

Did you crack and tell Joe about the positive HPT before his B-day or have you not told him?

Earrings? Very Sweet of him. Anything in the Blue Box is a bonus...too bad the closest I would get to getting anything from T&Co would be if I went online myself.

Catizhere said...

Oh, yeah. I told him...
We're not real upbeat about it though, he's taking a wait-and-see-approach. I'm being "cautiously optimistic" I'm a little concerned about the lack of symptoms. That's what happened the last time.

the only other T&Co earrings I have, I bought for myself.

DD said...

Don't be offended if I don't write "crossing all my crossables" or "sending you baby dust" 'cause that kind of stuff makes me gag...

Just know you are ALL in my thoughts, OK?

E said...

Does Joe have a brother?!?

Don't forget that ALL pregnancies are different. My legs are crossed for you all! Actaully, they're just crossed because I'm at my desk BUT I am thinking good baby thoughts and sending them your way.

Catizhere said...

E,
Yes he has 3, unfortunately (for you anyway) they are all married...

Joe is what my MIL calls an "Irish Twin" (??)
His brother Matt was born exactly 1 year before. Matt will joke & say that he STILL has the very first birthday gift he ever got...and that it still works!

chris said...

You know the drill: All pregnancies are different. My sister had four kids and no morning sickness, so there you go.

Good luck.

The Queen Mama said...

You know, I never had symptoms either (with ANY of my three pregnancies) until I was more in the 7-8 weeks stage of things. So I wouldn't sweat that too much if I were you. Is everything still going OK?