Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Monday, November 21, 2005

The Results Are In!!!

Well, lets see…..something is 28.9 & the other thing is 1401. Whatever the hell THAT means!!!  
DR. K. was with a patient so the receptionist gave me the #’s….. She did say that Dr. looked at the results & said that the #’s looked “good”.  Does anyone know what they’re supposed to be?  Can I relax a little???

They’re going to fax another slip so I can get the bloodwork done again on Friday.  

4 comments:

The Queen Mama said...

28.9 is the number of chocolates you are allowed to eat to alleviate your stress level...that's the 1401.

Seriously, I have no clue what the numbers really mean. But please have a chocolate anyway, and try to relax. It'll all be good.

Positive thoughts! Positive thoughts!

Catizhere said...

LOL!!! Thanks Queen! I needed that!

DD said...

Good answer, Queen Mama.

Sorry, Cat, but the last time I was pg I wasn't a high risk, so I've never gone through the blood-letting for betas. I'm hoping by the next time I am, I can come straight to you and get the 4-1-1.

Any, anyway, if they tell you the numbers look good, who cares what they mean!

E said...

Well?!?! It's been over a week, what's the news?!?