Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Monday, November 14, 2005

But Wait.....

ADDENDUM II

Maybe I shouldn’t have posted that
What if I just jinxed myself??
What if I read the damn thing wrong?  
Maybe I should go back & get one of the digital ones
What if I get my period tomorrow?  I’ll feel like such an ass.

I’m not even going to tell Joe yet.  His BDay is Thursday….wouldn’t that make a lovely gift?  Tee hee, he’s expecting a Fisherman’s chair & some tackle… OOOH!  Maybe I’ll put the HPT in the Tackle box!!  HAHA.  

What to do?  What to do?




4 comments:

DD said...

I'm so jealous! Of course it's a positive if there was a plus, girl!

I think the idea of hiding the HPT in his tackle box is a great idea, just make sure he opens it AND that he knows what the hell he's looking at. Guys can be kind of dense...

You know, I've never understood why once you see a RE they want you to go through all the blood and US work through them until week 10 or so. Why waste my money or time? I would love just to call OB and let him know I had a positive test and drop my RE like a hot potato. Maybe I should just get pg first, huh?

If you have a good repoire w/your OB, I'm sure they'll love seeing you as soon you want them to.

I'm hoping for you, dear. Aren't you glad you bought the 2-pack now?

Catizhere said...

Yes Dr. K. & I have a GREAT relationship. I'm sure she'll see me right away.

Maggie also has a shirt that reads,
I'm the big sister" we bought it for her with the last pregnancy. That's how I "told" my Mom & sister that we were expecting. Maybe she can wear that while he opens his gifts.

THRILLED with the whole 2 pack thing....

DD said...

I almost bought one of those shirts for Max (of course his was supposed to say I'm the big brother as it's too early to get them all gender confused, ya know?), but Jerry thought it was goofy. I don't know what he means by "goofy", but looking back, I'm glad I didn't. It must be hard to get the shirt back out again, but I hope it's big enough for her to wear for another year!

DD said...

Crap, that doesn't sound right...

I mean that I hope she gets to wear it during the upcoming year so she can announce she's the big sister...

You know what I mean, right???