Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

THE SONG I CAN'T FIND ON THE INTERNET.....

OK, Internets.... I need your help.

Sunday, we were at my MIL's and Matt (BIL) started doing that song that plays when you are in a conga line.... you know.. Duh, duh, duh, duh, DUH, duh! duh, duh, duh, duh, DUH, duh......
Well, Maggie lost her little mind & was JAMMIN! I wish I had the camera for that one. (Ala Chookooloonks & Patti Labelle's ABC song)

Shakin' her little booty, snapping her fingers, her head was bobbing back and forth.
She did this for almost 5 minutes. Spinning around, clapping along with Matt. We were hysterical. Now I want to find the song so we can play it home for her.

1 comment:

DD said...

I tried, I really did on Google: earworm, conga, conga line, melody, music, bosa nova, bossa nova, bosanova, etc., to no avail!

Thanks, now it's going to drive me nuts! :)