Welcome to my world. I *just* vacuumed... Wipe your feet before you come in.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Here we go again...

OK sports fans.... According to my charts, my "fields will be ready for planting" Wed, Thurs & Fri..I've already informed Joe of this factoid(over dinner last night!!!) so we'll see.

In other news, we visited Linvilla Orchards Pumpin Patch over the weekend. It was a beautiful, sunny, crisp fall day. I managed to get 4 or 5 pictures before THE FRIGGIN CAMERA DIED!!
:::note to husband::: Do NOT give your long-suffering-wife the digital camera if you have NOT recharged the damn batteries!!!

4 comments:

AFSister said...

Good luck planting. Make sure your hubby plows the field before planting the seeds.
Read into that what you want....


GOOD LUCK!

K&M said...

Best of luck!

And thank you for your comments on my blog. I am so sorry you went through a loss too. Its just not fair.

Hugs,
Kate

DD said...

It's all soooo romantic...!

Here's hoping that the a tractor tire doesn't go flat! I don't think you can call the local implement dealer for a replacement for this kind of job.

Best o'luck.

Penny Doll said...

Break a leg, girl! This means that in about 3 weeks we will be waiting for the color of the stick! Yeah! Have fun and thanks for the comments on my blog. Love and blessings to you and yours and hopefully another yours! Penny